Included is a list of updates for all of our current construction projects.
Irving Park Blvd.
- Construction of new water mains, hydrants, service lines, catch basins, drainage, roadway and sectional curb and sidewalks replacement is scheduled to begin August 3, 2020. Substantial completion is earmarked for mid-November
- Residential traffic and access shall be maintained at all times. Traffic patterns may include one way only sections. Expect delays.
- Construction of a new water main, hydrants, service lines, drainage and roadway are scheduled for public bid in mid-August. Construction expected to commence by September. Termini is Lake Road to Ferndale Ave.
- Residential traffic and access shall be maintained at all times. Expect delays.
TLCI Sidewalk- Boat Launch to Brookside Nature Trail
- Substantial completion on schedule
- Project will conclude with two Rapid Flashing Pedestrian cross walks/signs at Lake Breeze and Lake Road and Lake Road to the Library
Sheffield Lake Dog Park- Freedom Park on South Drive – Now Open
- Substantial Completion on schedule
- Sun shelter/ table on order
- King of the Hill Plank dog feature on order